INTERVENTION AND BRIEF PROCEDURE
The following interventions are to be made-
Patients fulfilling the inclusion criteria will be included.
The marked physical appearance of the patient will be noted.
Proper case taking.
Totality of the case will be formed including the physical appearance.
QOLI assessment will be done at entry using QOLI Scale.
Selection of medicine.
Prescription will be done (4globules of 40 no. size of the 30th potency twice daily, followed by placebo.)
The patient is called for follow-up after 2 weeks.
Improvement will be assessed.
● If the patient shows improvements- placebo is continued.
● If the patient does not show any amelioration/improvement—
◦ Placebo is continued for another 2 weeks.
◦ 4globules of 40 no. size of the 200th potency twice daily is prescribed and the patient is called for follow-up after 1 month.
◦ If still no improvement is seen 4globules of 40 no. size of the 1M potency twice daily is prescribed and the patient is called for follow-up after 1 month.
◦ If still no improvement is seen then the case will marked as not improved.
After 6 months of follow-up QOLI assessment will be done.
Results will be analyzed after the completion of study and represented by using appropriate statistical methods.